शनिवार, जनवरी 07, 2012

2012 is going to be a hectic year – Ravi Kishan


For Ravi Kishan, 2012 is going to be a hectic year. With back-to-back releases, the man will hardly have time to stop and smell the flowers but nothing could have possibly made him happier!
“I am very grateful that after 20 years of work, Bollywood is giving me my due. I have always wanted Bhojpuri cinema to be recognised here. After ‘Luck' and ‘Welcome to Sajjanpur' were well-received, I was hoping I'd be able to impress more people. Thankfully, I now have a chance,” says the well-known Bhojpuri actor who became a household name post the first season of “Bigg Boss”.
One can't refute his claim. Ravi indeed has a promising line-up with Hriday Shetty's “Chaalis Chauraasi”, Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi's “Mohalla Assi”, Saif Ali Khan's “Agent Vinod”, Vinod Bachchan's “Zilla Ghaziabad”, Vikram Bhatt's “Dangerous Ishq”, Aanand Rai's “Tanu Weds Manu 2”, Ashwini Chaudhary's “Ghayal 2” and Manish Tiwari's “Ishak”. “These are strong performance-oriented roles and I am glad fans will get to see me as an able actor. Not every time do you get a role of substance that showcases your acting ability,” says Ravi.
Gearing up for his first release this year, “Chaalis Chauraasi”, the actor says it was a treat for him to work with his co-stars Naseeruddin Shah, Atul Kulkarni and Kay Kay Menon. “I signed the film blindly when my school friend Hriday approached me. Each day of the shoot was memorable because I was with such accomplished artistes,” says Ravi.
He plays Shakti Chinappa, an ambitious poker-faced cop who, along with three other cop friends, embarks on a night mission packed with adventure and thrills. “I have never played this kind of character before,” he says.
After his brush with success in the first season of “Bigg Boss”, Ravi went on to host two more TV shows — “Ek Se Badhkar Ek” and “Raaz Pichle Janam Ka”.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें